CHANTEL PRICE DANCE PROGRAM
IS NOW OFFERING
TRAVELING DANCE CLASSES
BALLET, JAZZ, HIP HOP, TAP & CREATIVE MOVEMENT
WHY SHOULD YOUR FACILITY HAVE DANCE?
- Participation in dance gives a child a higher level of self-esteem, confidence, and a more positive outlook on life.
- It teaches them the importance of dedication, focus and practice. It makes them set goals and forces them to pursue excellence.
- Dancers develop a sense of self discipline and posture that benefits them in all aspects of life.
- They learn how to deal with failures and how it feels to be successful.
- They make bonding friendships.
- They improve their dance skills.
- Children who participate in dance perform routine physical activity that keeps them healthy.
- The child who participates in dance is more likely to perform better in school due to the fact that they self-motivated and have learned dedication and focus.
- They are less likely to smoke or get involved with drugs.
- Dance gives your child a sense of self-confidence that they will carry with them through life. Dancers are very strong athletes.
- But most importantly they will have fun while they are participating!!
WHAT WE PROVIDE?
· Highly trained professional dancers
· Week, Months, or Yearly contracts
· Show at the end of contract for parents
· Low cost (as low as $4/student/class)
· Lesson plans for ages 2 and up
If you have questions feel free to contact
Chantel Price (CEO/Founder)